Monday, November 30, 2009

Tanner and Lisa come and visit.

Tanner and Lisa came to visit us a few months ago and I am just now getting a post up about it. We were so excited to find out that they are engaged! Above is Ben and Tanner digging into fried chicken and sweet potato waffles at the Screen Door. One of my favorite restaurants of all time.
Here is Ms. Lisa sitting at the Rose Garden
I really like that way that they have done the amphitheater here. Notice how green the grass is. This was taken in mid October!

The happy couple.

We decided that this looks like an album cover.

The fall color at the Japanese gardens was spectacular
Tanner and Ben. Long lost soul mates. I think here they are playing tomb raider.
We got out of the city and headed to the Gorge. It was just a short hike down to Bridal Falls.



YAY!

1 comment:

  1. i want that japanese garden tree picture! for real, i want to enlarge it and put it on my wall. such a suh-wheet photo

    ReplyDelete