Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thanksgiving!

The Rex House had one of the best Thanksgivings ever! It was really nice to be able to spend time with our crazy Portland family, and to eat the awesome spread. Kate was able to fly down and spend the week with us which made the holiday even better! Here are some pictures from the day.
Sam and Aaron (on our newish couch)
Michelle and Courtney. Michelle and Sam saved the day by bringing a table, three chairs, plates, wine AND the green bean casserole. We owe them big time.
This is our giant twenty pound turkey. It was awesome! Ben did a great job basting it every twenty minutes.
Kasey helped Ben carve the turkey
Ben tried to get Aaron to carve the turkey initially. Aaron, the only vegetarian in the house.
Jessica really helped make the gravy, without her we probably would have only had a cup for about fourteen people. With her we had a pitcher full. Literally.
David and Josh!
Kasey and Ben! Kasey made the most awesome sweet potato casserole that we have ever had.
The table set up.
My plate :)
Sam is holding the pitcher of gravy.



I love this picture of A and C!
Don't ask me what I'm doing with my hand. I have no idea.
Apples to apples!
Next up, Kate's visit!

2 comments:

  1. I'll never forget that sweet potato casserole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. she should call it, sweet potato 'crack'erole. hehe.

    ReplyDelete